Re: [Re: [tlug] CVS and Japanese files]

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 13:01:48 +0900, shimpei@example.com wrote:
> > Actually, it sounds like it is another hashmark in the
> > j*-is-evil issue that was mentioned in another part of this
> > thread.
> >
> > Michael
>
> j in jCVS stands for Java, not Japanese.

Teach me to comment on something without doing the research.  Besides,
I was still wrong as Stephen pointed out.

So, not only did I not know about the product in question, I didn't
really think about what was causing the whole j*-is-evil problem too
carefully.

Blech, I will just go back to my programming for a while...

Michael