Re: [tlug] Apache: Log: how to log only certain errors?

> I want to have my apache server only log certain errors/condition to file
> but I can seem to get conditional logging to work.
>
> According to books I have and some online tutorials I thought I would be
> able to log 404 *and only* 404 errors using something like this:
>
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t %404i"

"So, if you're trying to keep a log of all the broken links on your site, you might have the following:

LogFormat %404{Referer}i BrokenLinks
"

The sentence above is from:
http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-05-001-01-NW-LF-SW

Where to start from:
http://www.kplug.org/apache_tutorial/manual/misc/tutorials.html#Logging

and speccially see:
Apache Guide: Logging Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4 - Part 5 (ApacheToday)

--
________  Stoyan Zhekov <sto [AT] zhware [DOT] net>  ________
fpr:        2A61 58D0 A69C FF68 4785 A0A3 89DE AEC0 3CA6 41A8