Re: [tlug] Apache config help

["Stephen J. Turnbull" (Re: [tlug] Apache config help) writes:]

>>     Jim> In WWWJDIC's output, intead of starting each page with:
>>     Jim> "Content-type: text/html" I have: "Content-type: text/html;
>>     Jim> charset=euc-jp".  That did the trick!
>>
>> Ah, I didn't realize you were doing raw CGI, but of course you are.

The only way,

>>     Jim> Now I need to make sure it doesn't break the other servers,
>>     Jim> but I doubt it.
>>
>> It can't unless you're using the same code for other CGIs....

Quoi? I use the same code on all servers. Well WWWJDIC I mean. Actually if
you configure it to speak Shit_JIS, or use one of the DoCoMo options, the
charset will be "Shift_JIS".

I got the guy to turn that setting off. It's not very useful, as you said,
unless you want to enforce monolingual behaviour.'

Jim

--
Jim Breen  (j.breen@example.com  http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~jwb/)
Computer Science & Software Engineering,                Tel: +61 3 9905 3298