Re: [tlug] Apache config help

> [Jim Breen ([tlug] Apache config help) writes:]
> >> A kind person Somewhere In Europe is offering a site for a WWWJDIC mirror.
> >> He has no experience running Apache (neither have I), but the server is
> >> mostly running. HOWEVER it seems to be doing the http thingies that tell
> >> the browser that the pages are ISO-8859-1, thus overriding WWWJDIC's
> >> see Japanese you have to reset each page by hand to EUC-JP.
> >>
> >> I know this is deep into RFM territory, but can someone give a quick
> >> indication of what to turn on/off. (It's a Debian system, BRW.)

http://vancouver-webpages.com/multilingual/

On our server we have:

AddLanguage ja .ja
AddCharset ISO-2022-JP .jis
AddDefaultCharset x-sjis    <- for EUC maybe x-euc-jp is suitable
LanguagePriority ja en .....

--
Stoyan Zhekov         stoyan [AT] silveregg [DOT] co [DOT] jp
SilverEgg Technology Co.,Ltd.     http://www.silveregg.co.jp/