[tlug] Display for 1U server in data center

Hi all,

What kind of display do you usually use for your 1U server in data center?
For example when your network is broken and the only way to access your
server is by physically plug in a monitor and a keyboard to it. The normal
15" TFT is too big to carry around to the data center. Do you know where I
can buy smaller TFT for server? And I also have a notebook, can I use the
display on my notebook? Or any other suggestions? Please help, and thank
you very much.