Re: [tlug] Secret Cabal TLUG ML?

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 11:16:02AM -0400,
Josh Glover wrote:
> You should have checked the To field before sending this email.

*Gack*

No! I didn't do it! The cabal (TINC) had doctored my MTA to auto-send
subversive messages to the TLUG list! But how? Have they infiltrated the
Debian project? Wait, I know! Their virus is embedded right into the
computer's BIOS! There is no escape!

What? Computers aren't allowed near medical equipment? And I missed my
medication? Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am.

--
Shimpei Yamashita                               http://www.shimpei.org/
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?    -- Steve Wright