Re: [tlug] mozilla: really ready?

On Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:51:11 +1000 (EST)
Jim Breen <jwb@example.com> wrote:

> >> http://slashdot.org/articles/02/06/04/228240.shtml?tid=109

> Hmmmm. That page looks fine here. Nothing overlapped or leaning.

If I look at it again, it's okay. But if I start resizing the window horizontally slowly so that the page updates gradually, sometimes a link jumps over and overlaps the text before it.

The one-pixel-off bug can be triggered if you scroll the page. The "cut" will be where the bottom/top of the page (visible part) was.

> Are you (BoTi) *sure* it's not your Galeon config?
Possible but unlikely. Once I upgraded mozilla it asked me if I wanted true-type support. I said yes. Note that this cannot be changed in galeon. Dunno if it's related.

--
B0Ti.