Re: [tlug] html editor :) IBM Homepage Builder

This is what I thought was happening, but I was not able to prove it. It
didn't think of telnetting to my browser. So it must be the setting of
Apache server at my ISP, because my localhost Apache does the same thing. I
have to admit that I have not tweaked my Apache install at all, so maybe my
ISP is lazy and installed Apache and did not really look into the fine
settings.

Thank you very much. I have learned quite a lot, and I hope that I can be of
use to you all in the near future.

Micheal

Micheal E Cooper & Rie Tanaka
Nobeoka, Miyazaki, Japan