[tlug] Different Polling Times For Different POP3 Servers in Fetchmail

Is there anyway to have different polling times for different POP3 servers in
fetchmail,  I want to have one poll every 30 seconds and the other every 10
minutes.
In my fetchmailrc file at the moment I have something like

set postmaster "tony"
set daemon 30

poll popServer1 proto pop3
  user 'tony' there with password 'tonyPassword' is tony here

poll popServer2 proto pop3
  user 'tony' there with password 'tonyPassword' is tony here

Cheers

Tony