[tlug] Tokyu cable

Hi TLUGers,

Since my appartment already has a cable installed from
Tokyu I'm planning to take the easy road and join up
with them. Since I suspect they don't provide support
for *nix (and I know nothing about it also) I'd be
interested to how I go about it? I'm also interested
in hearing what Tokyu's service is like if anybody's
currently using them.

Cheers,
Col