[tlug] Help With Mutt/Procmail/Fetchmail Configuration

Hi

I am trying to set up Mutt/Procmail/Fetchmail.  So far I have got
Mutt and Fetchmail working together.  What I want to get working now
is Procmail.  From my understanding of how my present .muttrc is
working is that it is getting messages from

/var/spool/mail/antony

And it is saving them them.  How do I tell it to only look at where
Procmail is putting the filtered messages(Is this a good thing to
do?)

Thanks for your time.

Cheers

Tony