Re: [tlug] OT: XML?

> >you can have the well-formedness of your XHTML tested
> >by the W3C html validator:

> Didn't know it and I appreciate the tip!

Semi-off topic:

Now that the major browsers (almost) fully support CSS, many web designers
have started to throw out their old table layouts and rely on CSS for all
presentation. As a consequence, W3C conformance has become *de rigeur*.

Take this man, for instance: he's got a multi-panel layout without a single
table, written in XHTML 1.0 / CSS, and he wants you to know that his stuff
validates:

http://www.morecrayons.com/faqs/webStandards.php

You'll need a CSS2-capable browser for this, otherwise you'll only get the
(structurally sound) markup, without the layout.

R.A.