Re: [tlug] FreeBSD.....Linux what's the difference

"Micheal E Cooper" <mecooper@example.com> wrote:

>When I searched Amazon.co.jp for books on FreeBSD, I think
>it turned up two or three really old ones.

Strangely enough I am doing the same search now and had the same luck as
you! But ...

Try searching for "FreeBSD" and you'll find one or two useful books.

And if anyone on the list can recommend a good BSD book for beginners? (i.e.
I can do the basics in RH Linux but need to learn more about BSD and how to
do minimal sysadmin on a BSD system).

Jc