Re: [tlug] FreeBSD.....Linux what's the difference

Once again my friend thank you.  as for usage,  8.0 has not given me to many
problems but I'm thinking about changing my gateway software. (mandrake 8.0
too) Thinking of using SNF or Free BSD 4.5.  I also like redhat, its running
on my hot box! no problems there!  I wish some of you guys live up here in
(Green acres) Fukushima. I was reading about the tokyo linux convention
coming soon. is it worth coming to or what, never been to one. holla back
when your free.

Thanks again.
Gavin