Re: [tlug] html editor :) IBM Homepage Builder

On 06:46 PM 31/05/2002, Jonathan Byrne wrote....
--------------------START QUOTE---------------------
>Nguyen Hung Vu (vuhung@example.com) wrote:
>
> > For linux users, I recommend mozilla or emacs w/ html-mode
>
>I second (X)emacs.
>
>When I was an HTML jockey, Xemacs was my weapon of choice
>as an HTML editor.   Definitely worth a look.
>
>Jonathan

Okay I'll bite. But I use Win2K for all my Website stuff and on
the web site it says for "For Windows 95, 98, and NT"
I know Win2K is NT based so I am assuming this means it's okay
for Win 2K Assumption correct?

Bob

THE DOCUMENT EDITORS
http://www.EditFast.com