[tlug] Xemacs: XML Validation Error

My initial attempts with Xemacs were stymied by an inability to preserve
font settings. This problem seems to be settled in the present
combination of my distro (Mandrake 8.2) and the RPM of Xemacs that came
with it (21.4.6), so I am now trying to patiently work my way into using
it. I would like to try to do my XML/CJK work on Linux with this
program.

I am having a problem with validation of XML. When I open up an XML
file, the appropriate SGML toolbar appears. But when I carry out

    Validate command: nsgmls -wxml -s <file.xml>

I receive the following error message:

    /bin/bash: nsgmls: command not found

Am I missing some kind of component for Xemacs? Or perhaps I need to add
something to my PATH line in a .bashrc file?

I understand that this is a Linux list, and not an Xemacs list, so if my
question is OT, please ignore it (and the following one).

Regards,

Chuck