[tlug] Blocking Peer to Peer

We've got a serious problem of students chewing up a large amount of
bandwidth downloading music with various P2P clients. I don't want to but
I'm going to have to block them. (no more South Park downloads for me)

Can anyone tell me or refer to me info specifying what ports these
programmes use? I've had a fairly thorough look around the internet and
haven't come up with anything - just keep finding the same pages repeatedly.
I don't want to have to go to the effort of building a sniffer to find out
what's going on.

I know Morpheus uses port 6346 but that's all .

Brett