Re: [tlug] Re: Linux Windows Media Player Protocal not supported?!!!

> The software itself is good. The problem with it is the license!
> I still remember a long thread at mandrake devel mailing list about
> mplayer's license. mplayer uses so many libs that have different license.

This is no longer the case. It is now completely GPL. There used to be code
included that had a licence prohibiting binary redistibution. IIRC This was the
source of most of the problems for packagers.

--Matt
--
"WWJD?  JWRTFM!!!"  --  seen on /.