Re: [tlug] SuSE 8.0 copies at TLUG meeting

On Thu, 9 May 2002, Jonathan Q wrote:

> Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:27:36 +0900
> From: Jonathan Q <jq@example.com>
> To: Tokyo Linux Users Group <tlug@example.com>
> Subject: [tlug] SuSE 8.0 copies at TLUG meeting
>
> I will have 8 copies of SuSE 8.0 at the TLUG meeting
> this Saturday.  Those who have notified me by email
> that they want one get first priority.
>
> The set includes intall CDs 1 - 7, plus Mike Fabian's
> personal updates CD, total of 8 CDs.
>
> Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

The first CD in suse 8 cds set is corrupted. I don't know why but
everytime I tried to boot from CD ROM, The installation wizard stop at
reading packages stage.

The error msg was: "Error while initialize package descriptions, check
/var/log/y2log"

# A comment to Suse: Please check your Japanese Translation, I found it
"okassi" ;)

Hung Vu

|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi's small space  http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| VYSA:                  http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vietlug                http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |