Re: [tlug] Linux Windows Media Player Protocal not supported?!!!

On Wed, 15 May 2002, BOTi wrote:

> Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:13:47 +0900
> From: BOTi <9915104t@example.com>
> To: tlug@example.com
> Subject: Re: [tlug] Linux Windows Media Player Protocal not supported?!!!
>
> Jonathan Byrne wrote:
>
> > btm (btm@example.com) wrote:
> >
> > > CrossOverPlugin supports Windows Media player.
> >
> > It costs $20 and it requires that you have Windows Media Player.
> > If we had Windows Media Player, that would mean we probably also had
> > Windows, in which case we wouldn't need Crossover Plugin at all :-)
>
> afaik mplayer can play .wmf files. for free.

xine is good too as it can play DVD (!) VCD and asf file.

Hung Vu

> --
> B0Ti.

|                 Nguyen Hung.Vu                          |
| The University of Electro-Communications, Tokyo, Japan  |
| Takeshi's small space  http://site.techviet.com/vuhung/ |
| Join KDE-i18n-Vi?      http://vi.i18n.kde.org           |
| VYSA:                  http://vysasports.vngate.net/    |
| Vietlug                http://vietlug.sourceforge.net/  |