Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

    M> Does anyone know if there is such a mailing list managing
    M> program, which accepts the word like 'unsubscribe' 'bye' or
    M> whatever (either in Subject: or in the begging of the message)
    M> as a command when a mail had sent to the 'main' address?

There have been such.  The problem is that in many cases such bots
would have unsubscribed both you, and then me.  And they don't save
effort for more than about 2/3 of the turkeys.  Not worth it for the
ML manager.

    M> I am just wondering why, in any lists, I see so many people
    M> sending such command mails ubiquitously.

Because they're self-centered people who think that others should do
everything for them, and/or they've got more nerve than brain.

People who ask nicely are likely to get kidded about the fact that the
instructions are in lots of easy-to-find places, especially on a Linux
list.

But they usually get told (politely) how to get off.  The former type
deserve no more than being told where to get off.