Re: [tlug] unsubscribe

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 08:17:45PM +0900, Ryan Shaw wrote:

> Maybe the solution is making subscribing equally hard or harder than
> unsubscribing. Keep the lazy folk out at the door.

... which brings us to the crux of the matter: the procedure for subscribing
is the same as that for unsubscribing.  One is not autosubscribed upon first
post.

These people managed to subscribe at one point.  They can bloody well figure
out how to get themselves off the list.

> But I believe LUGs should be forces for advocacy

Yep, pander to the masses.  Hold their little hands and wipe their snotty
noses.  After all, it is _their_ LUG, not ours.

I'm _this_ close to making TUUG go.  A UUG with an entrance exam :)

-- Chris
           GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)