Re: [tlug] simpleton/novice, requests info on RH 7.2 partitioning

I hope you de-fragmented and reorganized the disk before doing this, so
that there is enough continuous blocks (or sectors or whatever) that the
installer/partitioner can use.

Another possibility is that there's something wrong with the disk info.
I had a disk that, the partition software (Partition Magic) told me that
it had 200GB (it only had 8 or something).

In that case, Jonathan will probably tell you not to rely on auto
partition, and do it "right" by setting things manually. I agree with
him. It worked for me. Since you are using FIPS already, that shouldn't
be much of a problem (but please do back up your files before you try
anything).

--
Yamagata <hiyori13@example.com>