Re: [tlug] Partitions and Partition Magic

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 10:15:55AM +0900, Dan Myers wrote:
> I bought the English version of Partition Magic but then while reading
> the readme (trust me a unusual occurrence) I discovered that It doesn't
> work with the Japanese OS (other than Linux OS) and so I can partition
> it and put both Linux and the Other OS on the same hard drive as I had
> wanted to do. Any recommendations? Anyone out there tried this with
> Partition Magic & a Japanese OS?

The English version of Partition Magic I had 3 years go worked fine with
Windows 98J. Then again, you don't need it. I would just install Windows
first, then Linux. Use the boot loader from Linux, either Lilo or better
yet Grub. Last, sale that English version of Partition Magic to your
friend :-)

--
Jack Morgan