Re: [tlug] Don't ban me (was Re: UTF-8 Terminal Emulators?)

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:16:13 +0900, Jonathan Q <jq@example.com> wrote to
tlug@example.com:

> It's funny that MS makes such shoddy software, but when they go into
> the hardware business, they come out with first-rate mice, keyboards, and
> joysticks.  Go figure.

Don't know about the joysticks, but M$ mice and keyboards are made by
Mitsumi anyway. All M$ does is stick a label on the product.

Now, that sounds familiar...