Re: [tlug] Don't ban me (was Re: UTF-8 Terminal Emulators?)

On Wed, Apr 17, 2002 at 09:41:43AM +0900, Micheal E Cooper wrote:
> I haven't worked out my system fully yet, so I reading this on
> OutlookExpress with IE5.5 (please don't ban me from TLUG... I am
> working on it in my spare time),  and I can read it just fine.

*chuckle*

In the 7+ years TLUG has been around, only one person I know of was
banned. That person has a long history of really infuriating a lot
of people in the group. Not just a one time event, but over a period
of several months. In fact, that person was banned not once but twice.

So at times we might be tempted too, we don't ban people for using
Microsoft products :-)

I hope this clears up any misunderstanding.

--
Jack Morgan