[tlug] vi for emacs users reference?

Once upon a time, I thought that I stumbled across a reference on the
web on vi, targeted at emacs users. Well, then I didn't care, because I
knew that emacs was The One Editor (you know, the one to rule them all,
etc.) and that only 1u53rZ use vi. Now I do, because I have seen some of
the benefits of vi, at least from a sysadmin's POV. So I Google'd for
it, but to no avail.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? Does there, in fact, exist
such a document, or is this just a byproduct of too much coffee? [1]

Otherwise, I will keep doing things the hard way, that is, mapping vi
keystrokes to their emacs equivalents on my piece of paper! ;)

[1] Completely OT, but check out Shannon Wheeler's "Too Much Coffee Man"
comic (http://www.tmcm.com/). Very funny, but also quite a relevent bit
of social commentary.

--
Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com>