Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

On Sun, Apr 07, 2002 at 06:50:02PM -0700, Marlo Rocci wrote:

> > Ximian Setup Tools doesn't look too bad. Have a read of the
> > blurb at
>
> I looked it over, am I right in assuming this tool can only work with Gnome?
> Has it, or can it be used with KDE?  I like it's features, especially
> Rollback.

Hmm.  Debian (sid) offers a "cvs-conf" package, for managing configuration
files over the nextwork.  Tie it up with a graphical front-end to your CVS
repository, and you have easy navigation, rollback (and a half), plus all the
benefits of editing text files flexibly.

I haven't used this, mind.  But it may be be worth a look.

Frank
Nagoya