Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Jim Breen wrote:

> Which is exactly what I have been doing for the last 8 years.
>
> My comment was in the context of an earlier post that users shouldn't
> change the fstab; sysadmins should.

	Ahh...whole heartedly agree then.  I've seen what happens when you
let people who don't know what they're doing play around; it's only funny
so long as it's not your box.  Come to think of it I've seen what happens
when you let people who are supposed to know what they're doing play
around.

--
Chris "_Shad0w_" Crowther
chrisc@example.com