Re: [tlug] disk configuration: drive mounting

Oh yes it would cause some nastiness if you made the mistake between
16, and 32 since one use 2 bytes to address clusters, and the other
uses 4 bytes. probably any changes you made would clobber other entries
in the FAT table.

--Matt

--
"Take away them collisions and the common channel and it's like Christianity
 without Christ." -Jim Breen (speaking about "full-duplex" Ethernet)