Re: [tlug] What is the best one?

On Fri, Mar 29, 2002 at 05:12:34PM +0900, Jonathan Q wrote:
> Uva Coder (uvacoder@example.com) wrote:
>
> I haven't delved into XFS at all yet.  What is it about XFS
> that makes you prefer it over the others?

When you can sense the difference in performance without running
benchmarks that is one good reason. But the main reason I like
XFS is stability. I've had various problems with reiserfs, JFS
and ext3fs over the past 18 months and XFS appears to be much more
mature than the rest.

XFS is just something you have to experience for yourself. Now
if I can only get XFS running under NetBSD, I'd drop Linux
all together.

-- Uva