[tlug] Re: can't post to Mandrake expert.

Christopher SEKIYA wrote:

> Jonathan had it half-right -- the outbound mail queue is determined
> and kept by the MTA.  The user mail spool is determined and kept by
> the Mail Delivery Agent (i.e., deliver or procmail).  MUA is not
> involved.

Well in the section I quoted he referred to inbox/outbox as opposed to
/var/spool/mqueue (which he also mentioned above) or incoming/outgoing
directories of your MTA.
AFAIK the terms inbox/outbox are usually used by GUI MUAs, i.e. evolution,
netscape, outlook and the like.

--
Tobias								PGP: 0x9AC7E0BC
Hannover Fantreffen ML: mailto:fantreffen-request@example.comsubject=subscribe