Re: [tlug] Drag and Drop?

Sorry about that.
I felt bad about asking rather simple questions so thought
that a comical title of...

"[tlug] Drag and Drop? or (omG--- not another stupid question...)"

would desolve my feelings of embarrassment. Maybe do the trick.
By 'Billie Rando' I was referring to Pie San Bill Gates and Microsoft etc.,
So it's RH7.2 right? Yes. I have a lot to learn. I was thinking to
hit the other user groups worldwide under.

http://lugww.counter.li.org/groups.cms

I can see sometimes that the level of the questions Im asking
is very different (ie: low level) so thought maybe it might be better to
spread
my wings a bit.

Scott