[tlug] Books for sale...

Here are some of the books Id like to sell.
Please email me if anyone would like to buy them.
I want to get rid of them soon. Im setting the
price at half the book price. So if it were $50 then
I would ask 2500 yen or 2000 yen for the book.

Cheers,

Scott
scottmclennan@example.com

Visual C++ 5
ASP unleashed
Visual Basic 6 how to...
Windows 95 resource kit
Perl Cookbook Oreilly
Vi oreilly
Core java 1.1 volume II sunsoft press
Hawaii lonely planet and other guide books on Hawaii...
Core java volume 1 fundamentals
beginner c++
java and xml database guide..
asp working with asp
Java in a Nutshell (oreilly)
Perl examples The oyster book
OCN internet (connecting) (japanese)
Learning Perl Oreilly
The whole internet users guide.
Keitai de miru programming web sites for phones (japanese)
apache oreilly
programming perl camel book
inside rras window access solutions for windows NT
javascript oreilly
learning perl on win32 systems
cgi programming on the web oreilly
dns on windows nt
sendmail orielly
imode html cgi ssi japanese development book
vb and vba in a nutshell
advanced perl programming
asp developers guide.
inside visual c++ kruglinski