[tlug] VIper 550 xgp on Redhat 7.1

I had problems setting this up the other day.
When I looked at the card database the other
day, it said Xfreeconfig svga type but I couldnt
get it working. When I ran Xconfigurator,
I tried all number of combinations and wanted
to get at least 1024x768 resolution. I couldnt.
I ended up changing the card but it was annoying.
I looked at the logs for XFreeConfig and I tried
manually configuring it but to no avail. I need a
step by step explanation (somewhere on the web)
that goes through how to achieve this.

Scott
(Today Im definitely gonna find a job!) ;^-0)