Re: [tlug] debian japanese

On Thu, 2002-03-21 at 20:09, Michael Moyle wrote:

> I am thinking of putting up a web site describing what I did. Does this
> exist somewhere or will this be something new?

Michael,

After struggling through the same sort of thing with Mandrake, I did
exactly the same thing. See

http://www.acmuller.net/linux/japanese_ime.html

If you do go ahead and write this up, I would love to either post a copy
on my site or link to it. These kinds of instructional pages are
invaluable. It just doesn't make sense for someone else have to keep
re-inventing the wheel, so to speak.

Regards,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net