Re: [tlug] epcEditor

I am stuck at a very simple point this UCS/Emacs matter:

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 02:05, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

AFAICT, my present Emacs setup seems to already have all the necessary
packages except for mule-ucs. But whenever I try to find it, for
example, at

http://cvs.xemacs.org/viewcvs.cgi/XEmacs/packages/mule-packages/mule-ucs/

I cannot locate a single downloadable package anywhere that has the name
mule-ucs. I have read through a number of the text files posted in these
directories, but cannot find an explanation that solves my problem.

Apparently Debian users are able to download a single package, but I
don't see anything for the rest of us.

Regards,

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net