Re: [tlug] PATH statement and running executables

I don't know if this helps at all, but if I use "export" to add my
desired path to the pre-existent paths, it will work as long as that
terminal is open, but then it is lost when the terminal is closed.

I am working on a single-user workstation, so it doesn't matter to me if
I do this in my home user directory or if it's system-wide. If I could
just figure out where the heck that path statement is hiding....

Chuck