Re: [tlug] PATH statement and running executables

BOTi wrote:

> does it actually set it?
> Try `echo $PATH`

No, it doesn't. echo $PATH brings the standard path list:

/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin

and what's driving me crazy is that I can't even figure out where this
is coming from. I've opened up every .bashrc, bash_profile, bashrc, and
profile file that I can locate, and none of them contain this path. I
don't know where it is.

> and `which soffice`

This tells me "no soffice in (above path)."

Chuck

--

Charles Muller
Toyo Gakuen University

Digital Dictionary of Buddhism and CJK-English Dictionary
www.acmuller.net