[tlug] random in bash [Kmail Notification]

Well, what we have to do for that is write a small bash script (or using any
other language, even compiled...).

Do anyone know how to do a "random" in bash ? I guess that would be the
simpliest way to do that.

--
Erwan Loisant
Ph.D. student

The rose of yore is but a name, mere names are left to us.