Re: [tlug] Kmail Notification

On Wednesday 06 March 2002 11:18, Eric O. Flores wrote:
> Kmails notification via command line works fine the only problem I find is
> that the commands is delayed about a minute after the mail is in.
>
> Is there any way to accelarate the command?

I did not notice that...

But by the way, I found that it was better to use "artsplay" instead of
"play" while use with KDE. That avoids conflict with the sound server, and
allow to mix, for example, when playing noatun mp3.

--
Erwan Loisant
Ph.D. student

You have the power to influence all with whom you come in contact.