Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?

On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 11:00:35PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> You know my style

> surely you didn't think I would stop at an *air burst*, didja!?!

Ground bursts are terribly unethical.  Gentlemen prefer clean kills, preferably
those that conform to opfor tactical force reduction projections with zero
collateral incidents.  Throwing a bunch of radioactive shit into the air
is considered bad form, and would result in a distinct decrease in property
value.

ObTLUG: linux ain't used for naval (mumble) systems.  I've on good authority
that it has to do with a easily-mislead LCDR, a Microsoft sales rep, a clueless
committee, and sin ...

-- Chris "tell you, kill you -- you know the drill" Sekiya
           GPG key FEB9DE7F (91AF 4534 4529 4BCC 31A5  938E 023E EEFB FEB9 DE7F)