Re: [tlug] RH7.2 - no linuxconf?

On Tue, 5 Mar 2002 21:24:00 +0900 (JST), scott in sendai
<linuxdorkjp@example.com> wrote to tlug@example.com:

> Anyone using 7.2? If so any ideas on how to install
> linuxconf? I tried using the RPM manager but it doesn't
> show up. Should I just go back to mandrake?

As from 7.12 (maybe 7.0) the linuxconf package was no longer installed by
default. It's somewhere on your distribution CD's but bear in mind that
linuxconf can often break more than it fixes.

Exactly what type NIC are you using? Have you tried detecting it with kudzu?