Re: [tlug] grub vs lilo

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 03:49:47PM +0900, YAMAGATA Hiroo wrote:
> And then I used grub, and wow, it works like a charm. So my question is,
> what's the advantage of using lilo? Are there any know weakness of grub?

does grub support this?
http://www.gamers.org/~quinet/lilo/penguins.html

sometimes it makes me sit there and just watch it instead of booing...
(i am running debian, but installing the suse rpm went without problems)
(and yes, this is a notebook that gets booted at least twice a day,
 no use for this on a machine that runs 24/7)

greetings, martin.
--
i am looking for a job anywhere in the world, doing pike programming,
caudium/pike/roxen training, roxen/caudium and/or unix system administration.