[tlug] LPI accreditation

Dear  All,

I'm thinking of trying for some Linux accreditation, partly as a focus to
learn more about Linux, and partly to enhance my resume. I've read a bit
about RHCE's, but I don't use Red-Hat (could switch I suppose), but also
about LPI Linux Professional Institute.  Has anyone heard anything about
this, or about accreditation on Linux in general. Thanks

GRuB
"A woman drove me to drink and I never even had the courtesy to thank her."
- W.C. Fields

www.brightblack.net