Re: [tlug] Brother MFC-9200J

Thanks you for the information.

I also endup in this page

http://solutions.brother.com/Library/sol/printer/linux_install.html

Lot's of informaton and links for the Brother printers.

I've tried every single emulation possible under Redhat none of them seem to
work.  Therefore I will plug the HP and leave it until the day a driver does
come out for the MFC-9200J or until  I figure how to get it working.

??? 19 2? 2002 10:26?Jonathan Q ????????: