[tlug] Any java groups/meetings in Tokyo

A general question, OT, but i thought some of you might be able to point me
in the right direction.

I was at the Tokyo PC's User Group Java SIG last night and found it quite
interesting. (Anyone interested should visit TPCs web page and check out
when the next SIG will. (I think they are actually still looking for their
next speaker though).

Which brings me to my question ...

Can anyone tellme if there are another similar periodic meetings where Java
is discussed in any shape or form (technical or otherwise). I'm new to
Tokyo's Java side and didn't know about the TPC Java SIG until I bumped into
their web site by accident.

TIA,

Jc