Re: [tlug] Does rxvt support kinput?

So now that I can convert files to shift-jis, yeah!, but I now have a problem.  When I view a file which is
in shift-jis I cannot view them in my rxvt screen I get mojibake, but if I convert to euc then they appear fine.  I need
all these files to be in shift-jis format and to be able to view them.  I guess I could convert them to euc before viewing/editing
and then convert them back to shift-jis after viewing/editing but is there a way so I can display shift-jis in the rxvt.

Cheers

Tony

I convert them to EUC they