Re: [tlug] Redhat boot images,

On Sat, Feb 02, 2002 at 03:05:04PM +0800, Mancy, Raymond wrote:
> just came up with "unable to mount disk". I am using a USB floppy and it has
> no trouble booting. anybpdy had expereince with these images ??

I don't think the standard RH boot floppy recognizes USB
floppies, so it won't be able to read a second diskette.
I installed by copying the CD-ROM image to a hard disk
partition and installing from that.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/