[tlug] Redhat boot images,

Hi, On my ever ongoing quest to re-install RH7.1 on my Toshiba laptop (I did
it before...I guess I should have written it down or something, I thought I
had found what I had overlooked the whole time....the pcmcia.img boot disk,
and the pcmciadd.img driver disk. I booted with the pcmcia.img disk, and
then it asks me for my driver disk, so I put in the pcmciadd.img disk (which
I created with rawrite), the computer didnt even try and read the floppy, it
just came up with "unable to mount disk". I am using a USB floppy and it has
no trouble booting. anybpdy had expereince with these images ??

Cheers
Ray